lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Summer holidays

Resultado de imagen para temuco
  Resultado de imagen para la serena

In my holidays since I was a little girl I go to La Serena during January and to Temuco during February.
 I have two aunts who live in those cities and it is something amazing because I love go and spend my holidays in those cities.
But everything changed upon I start to study forestry in university
My last holidays were more boring than usual because during last January I had practice for the university and lost two weeks of my vacation and I could not go to La Serena like every year.
But I was able to tour many places in region X and I spent a weekend in Puerto Varas with my friends.
During February I went to Antofagasta for one weekend (I went to my uncle's marriage) And the rest of the month I worked in a clothing store.
In summary the only entertainment I did on my last holiday was trekking and swimming in the pool.
But the next holidays will be different because I will go to Viña del Mar for a week and then go to the practice of the university for two weeks (If I pass biometrics) one week will be in Pantanillos and the other in Malleco.
And in February I will go to Machu Picchu and visit different parts of Peru and Bolivia for 20 days.

I'll go with my boyfriend and with a friend and I am very excited about this trip because it will be a lot of fun and a great experience

Resultado de imagen para MACHU PICCHU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario