lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Changes to my study program



As I mentioned before I am in second year studying forestry at the University of Chile these two years have gone well, but my last semester has been a bit more difficult and I am freaking out with the idea of failing a subject.
In my career they changed the curriculum five years ago, and was changed it for a "competition-based plan", honestly I do not know what that means but I think it's better than the previous program
I hope to finish my career in 3 more years, but this semester there are a couple of subjects that have made it difficult for me. The main one is biometrics, because I need a high mark in the exam to pass it  and in case I did not get to pass the subject, I can not go to practice and I would delay a year in the career (And that would be veeeery bad).
I do not know if I would change any subject in my program of studies, If someone asked me about that I would not know what to answer. I could say that I would take subjects like statistics, biometrics, among others but I would say it only because I do not like those subjects because i know that those are necessary in the career.

I think my unique suggestion for my study program is that the names of the subjects be not so long. For example in the first year one of the most important subject is called "Characterization and Interaction of the Biotic and Abiotic Components of Ecosystems" and I think it unnecessarily very long.

3 comentarios: