lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016


Actually I’m at the end of my second year of forestry and I hope finish the career in 3 more years and I don’t know if I want to work immediately or study a postgraduate.
In my faculty there are two possible masters to do, one of them is in wild areas and nature conservation and the other on Environmental Planning and Management. The first call my attention because it’s about how nature is changing due to the action of man, and how economic growth is changing the relationship between society and the environment.
Also within the faculty of Forest science and nature conservation is also the option of holder of a diploma (there are 4 available), But it’s not within my plans to make one.
Because I’m attracted to the idea of starting to work as soon as possible to no longer depend on my parents and go live alone outside of Santiago to the south of Chile.

Really I’m not sure about if I want to do a postgraduate or not, because there is a lot of time for think about that, and for the moment I just want to concentrate in my current subjects to finish my career in 3 more year. And when the right time comes I’ll think about the idea of do a postgraduate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario