lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

The best concert I've ever atended


The best concert I've ever atended was the concert of my favorite band Paramore in 2013.
Paramore is my favorite band since I was 13, in those days I was very fan of them (a crazy fanatic)  but now it’s not that great, I still like his music but not as much as before and over time I started to listen to other music that has helped me to leave my fanaticism.
The concert of 2013 was so funny,  it was in the “Movistar Arena” and I get five hours before it began because I was part of the fan club and I had to hand out balloons to people who attended the concert (which it was to throw in a song during concert).
I was with my Friends and I met many people and at the time of the concert, I was in court in the front row jumping and singing (screaming) out loud.
At the end of the concert I had lost my keys, my school pass (TNE) and the next day had some bruises but I still think it was the best concert that I have atended. 

2 comentarios: