lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

A country I'd like to visit: Italy

Resultado de imagen para fontana di trevi de noche

Since I was a Little girl I wanted to travel to Italy, because it’s a country full of history, beutiful and with a very good gastronomy (Which is a very important point).
In Italy I would like to go to Rome to visit place like the coliseum, the pantheon, Roman Forum, the “fontana de Trevi” and many more places. I also like to visit other places like the Tuscany fields and visit the Tower of Pisa.
I want to visit to Venice because I feel that I will fall in love with the city instantly. I think it's the most romantic and beautiful city in the world and I would love to take a gondola ride or a boat ride through the Grand Canal, visit many museums and walk around the city admiring the beauty of the architecture.

I love bridges, I don’t know why, I just love it and when I see one I think on take many photographs in that place. And in Venice there are many beautiful bridges and if someday I manage to travel there my personal mission will be do a tour on all the bridges.

Resultado de imagen para ITALIA

3 comentarios: