lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

Films

Resultado de imagen para interestelar pelicula
I like the romantic films, films about science fiction and fantasy because I like to think and imagine a different world, a world with magic or with new technologies and where people live different realities that we live.
My favorite movie is interstellar and is about as life on earth is increasingly difficult and can disappear at any time and a group of astronauts have to travel through a wormhole to find a new home for humanity.
In this film works my favorite actress she is Anne Hathaway and is my favorite actress since I saw the film "The Princess Diaries" when I was a little girl.
When a was a little girl I really love the princess films especially Disney movies (although I think that I still love it in secret) and I knew (I yet know) all the songs by heart and I still love it.
Since some months I have a Netflix account, and I declare that I am totally addicted to it, in my free time I always try to watch all the possible movies and TV series.
The last movie I watched on Netflix was "Stuck in love" and I liked by the actors on it and by the soundtrack. I recommend it totally. 
Resultado de imagen para stuck in love

4 comentarios: